Brand: Plant Therapy Essential Oils
- Botanical name: Coriandrum sativum L.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap.
- HAVE QUESTIONS? Plant Therapy's certified aroma therapists are happy to provide you with a COMPLIMENTARY consultation regarding Essential Oil questions via Amazon Messages. We welcome your questions and input!
- Plant Therapy has other Essential Oils: Bergamot, Carrot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lime, Marjoram, Neroli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tangerine, Thyme, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang.
Publisher: Plant Therapy Inc
Release Date: 2016-11-18
Details: Coriander is a fragrant, exotic oil that has been used for thousands of years in Asian countries. Coriander can stimulate the appetite and is excellent in relieving occasional digestive upset. It helps elevate mood, calms frazzled nerves, helps with mental focus and aids in relaxation before sleep. Coriander oil is safe to use on congested or blemished skin. To help reduce tension, add 3 drops coriander and 3 drops sweet orange to 1/2 cup Epsom salt. Add this mix to 1 ounce milk or 1 teaspoon carrier oil, and run under warm water for a fragrant, relaxing bath.